Privacy and Security Policy – Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Security notice about your data and rights.
According to Law No. 13.709 of August 14, 2018, called the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (“LGPD”), as the owner of your personal data, you have the right to: confirm the existence and treatment, access, correct incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data, anonymize, block or eliminate the existence of excessive unnecessary data or data treated in violation of the provisions of the LGPD, portability with third parties (except for commercial and industrial secrets), delete previously consented data, except in the cases provided for in the art.16 of the law, to know which public or private entities the controller shared his data, to know about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of the refusal.
This notice is effective on the same date as the LGPD becomes effective.
LynneHeisshe.com is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all Users. All this for you, our User, to calmly use the facilities that LynneHeisshe.com provides you in the search for real pleasure.
It is noteworthy that all information entrusted by the User in his registration will be used by LynneHeisshe.com, being incorporated into its database for the operation of the LynneHeisshe.com website, through the User’s identification by login and password.
To access LynneHeisshe.com, it is necessary that the User performs prior registration, and must provide true, complete, accurate and up-to-date personal data, being solely responsible for any damages arising from incomplete or untrue information entered on the LynneHeisshe.com website.
From the information collected
1. LynneHeisshe.com may collect information in a number of ways. Some personal information may be obtained at the time of User registration, provided that LynneHeisshe.com may collect all information actively entered into LynneHeisshe.com by the User.
2. LynneHeisshe.com may automatically collect information when the User accesses the LynneHeisshe.com website, as well as using tools for automatic collection of data transmitted by LynneHeisshe.com, such as cookies, web beacons, crawlers, among others, from partners and providers, such as Google Analytics and possibly the characteristic data of the access instrument (browser), such as websites accessed, computer model, operating system.
3. Any data transmitted by the user of the LynneHeisshe.com website may be collected, including forms, posts, messages, comments.
4. Under Brazilian law, all access, including at the time of registration, will collect the user’s IP address, time and date.
5. The information collected by LynneHeisshe.com may be used to personalize and improve the content and/or services that will be made available on the LynneHeisshe.com website to the User. Knowledge about the User will enable their personalized service, with more efficiency and respect, including facilitating navigation.
6. For any marketing campaigns specific to the target audience, the data collected may help to delimit the user’s interest in offering exclusive products.
7. The collected data may be made available for targeted marketing services and statistical reporting for LynneHeisshe.com.
8. Some data may be provided to advertisers, partners, sponsors, including for sending email marketing, and for billing procedures for Subscriber services.
9. The data may be forwarded as requested by the competent authorities, as well as for any legal or extrajudicial demands as an instrument of defense, elaboration of complaints or other procedures of interest to LynneHeisshe.com.
10. The LynneHeisshe.com database constitutes a company asset and may, in case of corporate changes, be delivered to the rightful owner, as well as being traded separately.
11. All websites related to LynneHeisshe.com have HTTPS protocol, an additional layer of security that allows your data such as Username, password and personal information to be encrypted and verified by the server through digital certificates.
12. As a security standard stipulated by Brazilian law, LynneHeisshe.com:
It maintains strict control over access to data by defining the responsibilities of the people who will have the possibility of access and exclusive access privileges for certain Users;
Created authentication mechanisms for access to records to ensure the individualization of the person responsible for handling the records;
It maintains a detailed inventory of access to application access records, containing the date and time of use from a given IP address, including for compliance with the provisions of Brazilian legislation;
13. LynneHeisshe.com undertakes to retain the least amount of personal data, private communications and logs of connection and access to applications, which must be deleted once the purpose of their use is reached; or after the end of the period determined by legal obligation.
14. LynneHeisshe.com reserves the right to keep the user’s data for the period determined by Brazilian law, in order to comply with an order issued by a competent authority.
15. Any tolerance by LynneHeisshe.com with respect to non-compliance with the provisions of this policy shall not, under any circumstances, constitute a waiver or novation, nor shall it prevent LynneHeisshe.com from enforcing any rights set forth herein;